Let’s talk about Halloween Safety
Here are some trick-or-treat safety tips with a fun printable Halloween Goodie Bag Printable.
Whether you and you’re family are out and about trick-or-treating OR spend the evening handing out candy, here are 5 tips for staying safe!
- If you hand out candy, consider making individual goodie bags to avoid multiple hands going into a candy bowl. I created this fun Halloween Goodie Bag Printable you can easily print and attach to your bags to make them special and festive! Click the link for the free printable.
- Offer an allergy friendly option! Here are some ideas: White House Foods® apple sauce cups, glow sticks, pencils, etc. You can order apple sauce cups here.
- Make sure costumes are sized properly to avoid tripping. Walk. Don’t run, like ever. Stay on the sidewalk. Only cross the street when it is necessary, look both ways, AND do not assume you have the right of way.
- Stick to neighborhoods you know. Accept candy from the step or porch. Never, ever enter a home. If you are unsure about the neighborhoods in your area, check out local trunk or treat events. Typically, churches, businesses, schools, etc. put these on for a safe trick or treating experience!
- If you are handing out candy, offer a sanitizing station. If you are trick or treating, bring sanitizer with you.
It’s never too early to start prepping for a FUN, and spooky SAFE Halloween!
Go to the link here to print these cute tags: Click here!
For more Fall Printables: Click here!
As always, thanks for reading and following along! Have a happy & safe Halloween.
White House Foods, serving families since 1908. Visit them online at www.whitehousefoods.com to find your favorite applesauce, juice, cider, butter, organic apple cider vinegar with mother, and much more! Proudly growing their own apples, here in the USA!