Here’s 5 simple ways to use White House Vinegar to care for your pets.
Pet care should be simple right? It should also be safe! Here are 5 natural ways to care for your pets using non-toxic White Distilled Vinegar.
1. Fleas & Ticks – Add a teaspoon of White House White Distilled Vinegar for each quart bowl of drinking water. This helps keep your pet free of fleas and ticks. (The ratio of one teaspoon to one quart is for a 40 pound animal, so adjust accordingly.)
2. Yeast or Bacteria – Vinegar can be used to cats, dogs, or rabbits ears to keep them healthy and clean as well as treating for yeast or bacteria. Dilute White House White Distilled Vinegar with water. Use cotton swabs.
3. Pet Arthritis – Pour White House White Distilled Vinegar on compress and soak joints.
4. After “Accidents” – Spray White House White Distilled Vinegar over fresh doggie accidents on carpets. Wait a few minutes, then sponge form the center out. Blot up with dry cloth. Repeat for stubborn stains. First be sure to test the carpet for color fastness with vinegar in an inconspicuous place.
5. In the unfortunate event of.. Skunk Smell – If the dog is sprayed by a skunk, wash pet in solution of equal amounts of White House White Distilled Vinegar and water. Rinse with clear water, followed by another dousing of water/vinegar solution. For second rinse, make the solution a tad weaker.
I hope you found these helpful! If you have any questions, send me a message here or find me on social @coldcoffeegrind
For a fun pet-friendly cake recipe, go here: Dog Birthday Cake Recipe!