How are we already at the beginning of another NEW year?
If you’re like me, you start each year with good intentions of cleaning, organizing, and setting fitness goals but somewhere between January and late March….. the passion for those goals starts to fade.
This year, I am choosing to start small and work on GROWTH instead of starting BIG and feeling like I failed when it all becomes too overwhelming.
Here are some of my favorite things that inspire me to stick with my goals! Click in underlined word for a direct shopping link!
- New Shoes: New shoes = workout definitely happening! Invest in some great shoes that feel and look good. Seems a little silly, but I promise it works. These shoes are worth every penny, they’re adorable, and skip the annoying shoe strings that no one actually has time for anyways!
- Water Bottle: Drinking more water is something I always need to strive to do. Water is SO good for you and is an easy way to start a healthier year. I love this encouraging water jug!
- Planner: I am OBSESSED with this planner, because it covers a few of my resolutions in ONE. This is a weekly planner, devotion/bible study notebook, and health tracker.
- Detox: When it comes to “diets,” I have to be realistic. A “diet” will never work for me, but a lifestyle of healthier choices is totally DOABLE. This little bottle of magic has helped keep in line so I have to share. One week per month, I commit to drinking a bottle of this a day.
- Sports Bras: When is the last time your purchased yourself a NEW bra? I had to add this one because I went to put on a sports bra and it was a nursing bra…it was also 2 sizes too big. Ladies, treat yourself. Your children get new clothes every season, you deserve it. Also, it’s not good for you to be wearing the wrong size bra…especially when you’re working out. #keepingitreal
- Car Organizer: If you’re a mom, there’s really not much to say here. You get it. War zone, danger zone, black hole….or as other people call it, the backseat. My dad got these for me for Christmas and so far, so good. I figured I should return the favor and help a sister out. Get these and get your sanity back!
- Daily Devotional: Speaking of sanity, make time for a daily devotion. You won’t regret it. You don’t have to commit to reading an entire chapter of the bible every single day, start small. I’ve linked one that I think can be life changing.
- Crockpot: I’m making it my goal this year to have a few less trips through the Chickfila drive-thru and a few more sit-down dinners. Confession, cooking dinner seems exhausting after a long day and I am SO quick to talk myself out of it. This year, I am going to depend on my crockpot a lot more. I plan on putting dinner in the crockpot in the morning so in the evening it’s not easier to pick up a chicken sandwich and waffles fries.
- Tupperware: Stop letting that pile of mix matched Tupperware with missing lids drive you crazy. Throw it ALL out. It’s not going to bully you and make you feel like everything is falling apart one more day. Trash it. Start fresh.
Goals are made to be met.
Goals are made to grow you…not overwhelm you.
Start small, conquer, and set out for another goal.
If you use any of these items, please comment below and tell me how they’re helping you slide into 2019 feeling like a million bucks.