Whether you’re a momma looking for ideas to forward to your husband…or you’re a husband who got directed to this site, I am here to HELP you!
Check out the list below for some of my favorite items that are perfect for MOMS! Scroll down below for details on ALL the items and shopping links! Most items are on SALE or I have provided a link for a DISCOUNT….Merry Christmas!
As always, I’ve tried to make your life a little easier.
For a direct shopping link, click the item name in the list below.
Happy Shopping! XOXO
1. Leggings: There is nothing more exciting than NEW leggings! Either for working out, running errands, or getting housework done, LEGGINGS are the perfect and most comfy wardrobe for any lady!
My fave brand is Fabletics and you can get 2 pairs for $24, if you click here. #amazing
I also love these from Amazon, click here.
2. Love Your Melon Hat: I am OBSESSED with this adorable hat brand. Love Your Melon is an amazing quality brand PLUS their mission goes to giving children with cancer hats. Support an amazing cause and give an amazing gift!
3. A Subscription Box: I haven’t met a woman who does not LOVE a surprise! There are so many subscription boxes out there with a lot of options. Whether you choose a one-time box or go for an entire year, it will be a HIT! FabFitFun would be an easy option because they are filled with something for everyone. Not to mention, it is full of high-end products that are worth way more than the cost. You cannot beat the price!
Here is link to get $10 off a box, click here.
4. Rothy’s: Shoes, because duh. These are the most comfortable shoes you could ever put on your feet. They have a style for every personality/occasion. The price may be a little shocking (discount link below), but they are washable and last FOREVER. I love that they look super stylish, but they are also the most comfortable shoes I own.
Here is a code for $20 off your order, click here.
5. Girl Wash Your Face: This book is for ALL females. It is one of my most favorite books of all time. This book is perfect for women of ALL ages! It’s currently 50% off on Amazon!
6. Silhouette Necklace: Mom’s melt over anything with their children’s initials, faces, etc. Check out these beautiful silhouette necklaces. They have an easy customization option, which allows you to send a photo of your child and they will create a sentimental piece of jewelry that any momma is sure to love!
7. A Gift that Gives Back: I recently came across GlobeIn., a company that sells items from around the world, offering employment to communities in need. They offer subscription or one-time purchase gift boxes, and with each purchase you can read exactly what has been provided. For instance, this Cozy Artisan Box, helped employ 85,000 farmers in Ghana, it provided 840 hours of flexible employment for 12 artisans in Thailand, and provided the equivalent of a full year of employment for 6 workers. How can you not feel good about purchasing these products made with purpose and providing so much to others? I love the mission of this company and all of the products are beautifully made. The Cozy Box includes: Hand-painted Malika Mug from Tunisia, Fair Trade Scarf from Thailand, Fair Trade Cocoa Powder from Ghana, and a Gallito Palm Leaf Basket from Oaxaca, Mexico. Visit the website for more options, there’s something for everyone!
8. Journaling Bible: I can’t NOT list this because it is one of my most favorite gifts I have ever received. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting down with some journaling pens, colored pencils, and my journal bible. I love reading passages, taking notes, and COLORING pictures to interpret in my own way.
Link to Journaling Bible: https://amzn.to/2TRFEKm
Link to my favorite pens: https://amzn.to/2QnZVIB
And here are the colored pencils I use to color and highlight: https://amzn.to/2SeSsZN
ALL of these items are currently on SALE!
9. BeautyCounter’s Instant Awakening Trio: This set is on MY wish list this year. These are 3 of my favorite products together for a savings bundle! If you know a mom who is lacking sleep (every single one of them), they will love you forever after this gift
10. Glossier Gift Set: This brand is EVERYWHERE right now, and for good reason! This is the perfect season for moisturizing skincare, and this is the perfect set for just that. It includes a cleanser, primer, and tinted lip balm. You will be set in the moisturizing department for the upcoming “dry” months!
11. Fawn Design Bag: Another product that is all the rage right now. These bags are so stylish and super functional. I am obsessed with this mini in the gray tone. It can be worn as a backpack or messenger bag. There is plenty of space for my things, plus a toddler drinking cup and whatever toys are necessary for an outing!
12. Madewell Jeans: For the mom who doesn’t normally splurge on herself, these jeans are the perfect gift! A little on the pricier side, but totally worth the quality. These are my favorite jeans. Super comfy and supportive in all the right places!
13. Hunter Boots: These boots are adorable and super functional for snow to rain season. For moms who do not have a lot of time to accessorize, these boots always finish off a look nicely!