If you’re like me, you have quite a few boss ladies in your life. A “Boss Lady” can describe a variety of women, but they all have a few things in common. They are trendy, have big dreams, and go after their goals like momma’s running after toddlers. So whether the boss lady in your life is a young mom, grandma, right out of college, or somewhere between all of that….I am here to help you find something for the girl who has everything!
Click the title or words in bold for a direct shopping link!
- 4 Things Tote: Check out these adorable tote bags! I haven’t met a woman who doesn’t love a good bag. These totes would be perfect for work or play. You can purchase premade bags, or create your own “4 Things” to put on a tote! When you give this gift, you’re also giving back to Haiti! Proceeds go to the Hope to Haiti mission which began to support a children’s orphanage in Port au Prince and now reaches many other causes in Haiti.
- Start Today Journal: If you follow me, you know I am low key obsessed with Rachel Hollis. No shame in my game! These journals are another level of LOVE for me. I truly believe in the power of affirmations and gratitude and this journal is both of those things. I think every lady (all ages and all stages of life) can benefit from this Start Today Journal. Hurry while they’re still in stock!
- Choose Joy Hat: This super, cute hat makes for a great weekend accessory. After a long work week, what boss babe wants to worry about doing their hair. Relax, throw the hair up in a pony, and rock this “Choose Joy” hat!
- Sparkle Hustle Grow Subscription: Big fan of subscriptions here! This one is perfect for working women with BIG dreams. Each box is full of accessories to jazz up your desk, a book that pertains to the month’s topic, and access to an online training. You really can’t go wrong giving this gift because it can be a tool for any Boss Babe no matter their career field.
- Headbands: These headbands are just too cute! These are great for keeping your hair up while working out/doing your makeup or just to accessorize on the weekends! They come in a ton of prints or solid colors. Check out the website to find the perfect print for your babe’s personality!
- Ember Travel Mug: It’s like Jesus read this blog and answered all of our prayers. Y’all, this mug keeps your drink at your preferred temperature! Can I get an amen?! I really can not even say anymore, this speaks for itself. YOU WILL BE LOVED FOREVER!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: While these glasses are stylish, they are actually saving your eyes! Seriously, we are constantly staring at screens…computers, phones, tvs, ipads, etc. It never stops and our eyes are getting tired much earlier in life than they should be. These glasses help block the blue light and reduce the stress on your eyes. Everyone can use these!
- Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel: For the Boss Babe that needs a little daily pampering and skincare, this leave on peel will do wonders for their skin. This peel improves skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and dark spots without irritation or over-drying. This brand is known for safer beauty because of the guidelines they follow for the ingredients they use. Show your love with safer beauty products!
- You are a Badass Book: I mean the title really speaks for itself. This book is great for personal and professional development. Treat the boss babe in your life to a gift that will inspire her!
- Essential Oil Diffuser: This is a beautiful diffuser that is great for the office or at home. Essential oils are great for the office because the scent is natural and you can adjust the strength to your preference. Here is also a link to a Calming Oil Blend: https://amzn.to/2Pj4U9b
- Rae Dunn Desk Pad: Whether she’s a Rae Dunn fanatic, or just loves organization, this desk pad is great for keeping lists and projects on schedule!
- Spanx Leggings: Finally, leggings that are comfy, flattering, and appropriate for the office. Pair these with a tunic and you have a Boss Babe outfit!
- Nespresso Machine: For the Boss Babe who has a Starbucks addiction, this is perfection. It may seem a little pricey, but imagine the money that will be saved in the long run. This little beauty just happens to be 35% off. Unlimited lattes for life…what a dream!
This list was so fun to put together, I would love to know what you would add!
Comment below with your favorite Boss Lady items.
As always, thanks for reading! Happy Shopping!
One thought on “Gift Guide for the Boss Lady”
Yesss especially to 6, 9, & 12!