It’s that time again…. holiday parties, Christmas dinner’s, school celebrations, & the list goes on and on! Looking for a healthy, yet fun & festive option? These are perfect for the kids…not to mention, they will save you a ton of time in the kitchen!
For Benjamin’s school party, I attempted a recipe that proclaimed it was the “easiest, picture perfect” cookie recipe. It took WAY too long and if you follow me on Instagram (@coldcoffeegrind) you know they were anything but “picture perfect.” Benjamin hasn’t even attempted to sneak one because they don’t look edible. #strugglecity
So instead, insert my favorite healthy option…White House Foods® Applesauce pouches + a simple Santa Suit Printable! I used the strawberry flavor for a little change, plus the red cap makes a great Santa hat. You can get the printable by clicking here:ChristmasPouch2018.
- Print the free printable Santa Suit wraps.
- Cut them out.
- Wrap and tape them around the pouches.
- Glue small, white pompom ball on cap.
- Deliver to your next Christmas event!
- Be sure to take a picture, and tag me so I can see! @coldcoffeegrind